The Nuts & Bolts-
- SBC 383 built in march of 2010. 400 torque at 3300rpm, 320 hp at 4900 rpm. 600 cfm edelbrock, performer rpm intake, pertronix elect distributor Ram horn manifolds with 2.25" inch exhaust,flowmaster mufflers. Dyno papers included.
- Trans 200-4r built by gearstar with lockup converter. Trans cooler withseparate electric fan. Rated to 400hp.
- Rearend by Johns 9” factory, 3.55 gears with posi and disc brakes
- Nurelics power windows, All glass in excellent condition & tinted. Windshield was replaced by previous owner along with all weatherstripping.
- Ididit column, power antenna
- Painless & american autowire wiring harness
- QA1 shocks all 4. All front suspension bushings replaced with urethane, 4 new ball joints, new sway bar bushings in winter 2019. Frame gussets added at lower front control arms (common repair on disc brake conversiontri-5's) Swapped brake pads to ceramic as well.
- US mag rambler wheels. 235/55-17 Cooper fronts. 245/55-18 Cooper rears. Installed april 2019
- Lokar throttle cable & pedal.- LED Tail lights & turn signals. Standard head lights.
- 6 way power leather front seat from 70’s cadillac. Matching rear seat cover & door panels.
- Front disc brakes, gm passenger car style. Corvette style booster & master cylinder with adjustable proportioning valve.
- Vintage air, works great even on hot days. Thermostatically controlled electric fan with override switch under dash.
- Classic instruments gauge cluster
- Roof painted gm truck pearl white in 2018. Pinstriping done in fall 2018.- Custom California car cover included.
I have owned car since june 2018 had 8900 miles on it. Previous owner had it since 1970. Has been in minnesota its entire life but not driven in winters ever. I have a 3 ring binder full of receipts and owners manuals from previous owner and myself. I drive this car every weekend in the summer and have daily driven it when needed or wanted. Very reliable, put 4,000+ miles on it this past summer. You can drive 80 mph at 2100 rpm with 2 fingers. I am selling because I have moved on to the next car. I have probably forgotten a few things but you can call or text Matt @ [hidden information] and ask questions anytime. Greater than $38k but less than $40k. NO TRADES. Serious inquiries only please. I can text you a 30 secondvideo of it running if you want to hear it. I can assist with shipping, please inquire. I highly recommend enclosed transport due to MN weather or if you want to have some fun, fly in and drive it home! I will pick you up at airport.