This is a completely restored 230sl with many works performed among which include the following;
· All rubber parts in front suspension replaced, including engine mounts, chassis buffers, and shocks
· All brake calipers restored; pad and disks replaced. All break lines replaced. Main cylinder restored.
· Clutch cylinder restored. And hoses replaced.
· Steering box overhauled, all steering stays replaced, power steering pump overhauled and all hydraulic hoses replaced.
· Transmission restored, new seals and oil installed
· All filters on engine, replaced, all seals replaced oil filter and oil installed.
· All engine hoses replaced, new radiator with new hoses fitted.
· Plugs, spark plug wire covers and wires replaced. Distributor cap, rotor and spark replaced.
· Rear suspension dropped cleaned restored and repainted. All rubber seals replaced.
· New exhaust system installed with new hangers.
· New fuel tank installed and all fuel lines replaced as well as all connectors.
· Manual fuel injection system restored, seals replaced and tested.
· Fuel pump restored, new mounting brackets with vibration bolts installed.
· Wiring harness cleaned and reinstalled with all new rubber through holes replaced, including new headlights with rubber whose seals.
· All seals are replaced on the whole chassis of vehicle.
· Installed all new brackets and bolts for all new chrome bumpers.
· Motor starts and runs good.
· The vehicle has new chrome wheels and new tires.
· The vehicle is absolutely rust free
This is a dream project because all the heavy lifting has already been done save for a few small finishing touches.
The car is located in Kampala,Uganda. The port of pickup is Mombasa, Kenya. Its not any hard as you might imagine shipping from here. I have done it before and know how it works and will assist with all shipping arrangements.
I welcome any questions.