Rare barnfind 8-cyl. 350cid/280hp 4bbl, mayor of small island off of Vancouver owned this car until now. Doesn't run, very complete, all original.
About Voltz Auto SalesWe're frequently asked, "why are your cars priced so cheap, is there something that you're not declaring?!?"
Voltz Auto is a Vehicle Wholesaler - we search dozens of dealer only auctions and acquire our inventory to pass on these bargains to YOU! Our Motto isn't 'buy low, sell high' it's"Buy REALLY, REALLY LOW & SELL LOW!"
We run all of our cars through an independent inspection, if anything turns up, we either repair it or fully disclose a list of any shortcomings in our ads for full transparency. So bid confidently!
Voltz Auto located in beautiful Coquitlam, British Columbia 23 miles from Blaine, Washington USA.
We ship world-wide, and shipped our cars everywhere, we're always happy to help assist you to get this car from our driveway to yours!
Shipping to the US?
We're always happy to help arrange transport.
Here are just two of the ways you can do this, you can do this yourself, or we can use our contracted brokers that will take care of EVERYTHING for you (see below).
1) The most economical way:
Transport to the US is not difficult at all, in fact almost every car we sell goes there.
Before the pandemic, we used to just drive the cars across the border at Blaine, Washington and leave them at a meeting-point for the customer or their transporter to meet up. But during the pandemic, the US border policy is only to allow commercial transport carriers to bring vehicles across the border at this time. We use a commercial carrier (Jason) and his company will do this for the customer for a small fee.
They clear it across the border to Blaine, Washington then you can have it picked up there, or choose another interstate transporter - this 'two step" approach is the cheapest.
2) Alternatively,have an outside carrier take care of EVERYTHING for you:Clear any necessary recalls and update statusUpdate emergency brake (if necessary)Update odometerSecure letter of Compliance letterAll DOT (Dept of Transportation) updates, stickers, all requisite changes.Transport to a DOT licensed and approved storage facility in Mount Vernon, Washington. $995 + tax all in.
Either way there should be no customs charge, but there may be up to a 30 day delay from the US DOT (dept of Transportation) for documentation confirmation for the the paper work to clear, again, we don't charge storage while you wait for any of this.
Given current conditions, we encourage using a professional customs transport company, we have many options, on some cars a nominal fee is required by the US border and a 30 day clearance is sometimes required for reentry to the USA.MostCanadian-madevehiclesare duty-free. As a returningU.S.resident, you may apply your $800 CBP exemption and those of accompanying family members too.
When taking anImported CarthroughU.S.Customs, all documentation for thevehiclewill be provided and will need to be with you (or the transporter) when crossing theU.S.border. You will be sent inside the Customs building to fill out form CBP 7501 and possibly others. You can find copies of these forms on theU.S.CBP website.https://www.cbp.gov/trade/basic-import-export/importing-car
TERMS OF SALE
VOLTZ AUTO's CODE OF CONDUCT: We ALWAYS honor our commitments to the customer, and in turn we expect the customer to do the same. Deposits made within 24 hours of auction close will hold the vehicle. However, if no deposit is received within 24 hours of auction close, then we will relist the vehicle. Further, if vehicles are not paid for in full within 3 days, then we will relist the vehicle. If payment is made late, it will be at our discretion to end the redundant auction and honor the original sale, but we cannot house inventory while buyers decide whether or not they wish to honor their commitment.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Although every effort is made to present accurate and reliable vehicle information, use of this information is voluntary, and should only be deemed reliable after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify the existence of options, accessories and the vehicle condition before time of sale. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to time of sale. No expressed or implied warranties, including the availability or condition of the equipment listed is made. EPA mileage estimates are for comparison purposes only. Actual mileage may vary depending on driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle maintenance.
1. Placing a Bid: By bidding on or buying this vehicle you are entering into a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle and you agree to abide by all terms of sale set forth herein. 2. Vehicle Representation: Although we describe all our vehicles to the best of our abilities, it is still possible that we may have unintentionally made an error or left some information out. Please keep in mind that used vehicles may have typical dings and scratches inherent for their year and mileage. Interior wear should also be considered depending on the vehicle’s year and mileage. Opinions and expectations can vary, so please contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding the condition of this vehicle. Used cars may not come with all of the original books, keys or accessories. Please review all photos carefully and if there is anything you are not sure about, ask questions prior to bidding. We are not responsible for errors or omissions in our listings. Based on your local laws and regulations, this car can be considered to be a show car or off-road use only car based on its condition and / or modifications. The mileage may be different than advertised due to test drives and demos. 3. Vehicle Inspection: We welcome and encourage potential buyers to inspect the vehicle but such inspections must be conducted prior to completion of this auction or deposit submission. This vehicle is available for inspection at any reasonable time. If you choose to have the inspection done by a licensed professional, you must do so at your own expense and at our location. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value based solely upon that judgment. Furthermore, it will be assumed that you have inspected this vehicle fully if you have placed the bid or sent in your deposit. Some cars that we have on our site are not owned by us, they are listed on our site by their owners. We rely on the owner for the description information, reports as well as pictures. It will be assumed that buyer have inspected the vehicle, paper work as well as reports fully and will not hold us responsible after the bid was placed or deposit sent in.4. Financing: If you are planning to finance this vehicle through a lending institution, you must secure the loan prior to bidding. Secure all finances and be able to follow through with the payment before you bid. Please do not call us for financing help, we do not provide financing.5.Warranty: Unless stated otherwise, this vehicle is being sold “as is”, "where is" and with all faults and possible defects. No representations or warranties are made by seller, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose. Nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. We are not the first owners of this vehicle and therefore cannot guarantee history, condition, reliability, past repairs, rust issues / repairs, mileage, title, salvage / history of salvage, function or performance of the vehicle. You are only buying what we have. Manufacturer’s warranties may still apply. You may choose to purchase extended warranty from any aftermarket warranty company that can be found online.6. Vehicle Transportation: Buyer is responsible for shipping and/or pickup of the vehicle. All shipping charges are the buyer’s responsibility. We will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage. Shipping companies have insurance policies that protect buyers against damage. If you choose to pick up the vehicle yourself, you would have to take care of your own temporary plates. We do not provide any, nor do we help you in obtaining them. We do not meet customers at our local airport; closest airport to us is YVR, Vancouver. Payment Information: If you are the winning bidder/buyer, you must contact us within 24 hours of winning the auction or getting invoice to set up payment arrangements. We do add $149 document fee to every car we sellWe require a non-refundable $500 deposit for purchases under $2500, or $1000 for purchases exceeding $2500 within 24 hours of winning the auction. Please call to make arrangements for payment. We accept the following forms of payment: Cash in person, certified funds, institutional financing. All sales transactions must be completed within 3 calendar days of auction close.This deposit can be made through PayPal firstname.lastname@example.org(Paypal deposit isused to place a hold on the car, it will be refunded back to PayPal, once the car is Paid in full. Usually this is done within 1-2 days after the car is paid in full). In the alternative, you can make your deposit Cash in person or Bank wire transfer. If the deposit is not received within the required time frame and alternative arrangements were not made, we reserve the right to make the vehicle available for sale to another buyer. The remaining balance is due within 3 calendar days of making the deposit.We reserve the right to keep your deposit and resell the vehicle to another buyer if final payment is not received within 3 calendar days. As final payment for the vehicle, we will accept a certified bank check, bank loan check, wire transfer, or cash. We will not release the vehicle and/or title until funds clear. If you pay cash, you can pick up the vehicle immediately. If you pay by wire transfer the vehicle will be available for pickup once funds are available in our account. If you pay by bank check, you will have to wait nine (9) business days until the funds clear.8. Title Information: Vehicle titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In some cases there is a delay in receiving the original paper Title after the vehicle is paid off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at the time of sale, there are occasions where we may have to wait for them to arrive. It may take anywhere from 3 to 7 business days for us to receive the title.9. Bidder’s Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to bid/purchase.10. Storage Terms: Once the auction/sale completed, we will store the vehicle free of charge for six (6) calendar days and at 20 dollars per day after that until the payment is made in full. Once the payment has been made, the vehicle will be stored free of charge for ten (10) calendar days and at 20 dollars per day after that.11. Choice of Law & Forum: Buyer agrees that in the event any dispute shall arise, it will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of British Columbia and litigated in Port Coquitlam or Vancouver. By bidding on this auction/sale buyer consents to service by certified mail.12. Miscellaneous: We reserve the right to obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction/sale. In order to protect the integrity of this auction/deal, buyers with zero or negative feedback must contact us prior to bidding. We reserve the right to cancel any and all bids at our discretion and end the auction early in the event the vehicle is sold locally prior to the end of the auction, we shall not be held liable for such cancellations.13. Not responsible for Typographical errors, if you are not sure about something just ask us.Contact us for more details[hidden information]
Terms and ConditionsPayment OptionsWe accept the following payment methods:
- Cashier's Check/money order
- Loan check from eBay Financing Center
- Cash (in person)
- Personal check (once cleared)
Vehicle Pickup & ShippingAll shipping charges are buyer's responsibility.Finance, Warranty, Shipping question?
Call the dealer at [hidden information]General TermsNotice to Bidders: The vehicles we list for sale at eBay are also for sale at our retail location. Please contact us to confirm vehicle availability.
We reserve the right to end an auction early. Deposit: We require a non-refundable $500 deposit when you commit to "Buy it Now" and balance arranged within 24 hours of winning the auction. Please call to make arrangements for payment. We accept the following forms of payment: Cash in person, certified funds, institutional financing. All sales transactions must be completed within 3 calendar days of auction close.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Although every effort is made to present accurate and reliable vehicle information, use of this information is voluntary, and should only be deemed reliable after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify the existence of options, accessories and the vehicle condition before time of sale. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to time of sale. No expressed or implied warranties, including the availability or condition of the equipment listed is made. EPA mileage estimates are for comparison purposes only. Actual mileage may vary depending on driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle maintenance.Fees and TaxesState or local taxes, title, license fee, processing fees, registration fee, dealer documentary fee, finance charges, emission testing fees, and compliance fees are additional to the advertised price.