Real deal 1970 Chevelle SS LS6 454ci car. Original black on black with column shift and a bench seat. Fully restored. Original build sheet.
- Currently the car has a fully built 454ci with 550+hp. Fast and Fun!! This is not the numbers matching engine. I have the original numbers matching block out of the car. I wanted to be able to drive the car without having to worry about damaging the irreplaceable original engine. Car comes with both engines.
- Numbers matching transmission and differential are in the car.- Original block has been decked. There is no vin on the pad. Casting numbers and date code do match. Block only.- Driver quarter seems to be replaced. Passenger quarter has a lower patch. Both professionally done.- Car currently has 3.55 gears to make it drivableon the freeway. Also comes with complete original 4.11's that were in the car. Two complete posi differentials, not just the ring and pinion.
Some of the items that have been serviced or changed over the last year.
- Rebuilt original transmission
- New brake system (master cylinder, prop valve, all new rear drums, pads, etc.)
- Aluminum Radiator, fan, thermostat, hoses, overflow, etc.(also comes with original radiator)
- CPP Steering box (14:1 ratio), power steering pump, lines, etc.
- 10" wide wheels in the rear. Newer tires all the way around.- Hood hinges and springs
- Replaced a few gauges. All are working, even the clock.
- Headers and full exhaust.
The list goes on. Anything that was changed was to make the car a better driver. Any part that was taken off I still have and comes with the car. If you want to have the ultimate collector car that you can actually drive, this is it. The car is in near perfect condition and is driven. I enjoy it on weekends and take it to shows all over. I service and clean it meticulously every time I drive it. It's ready to go anytime.