This is a THIRD re-list because some people can't follow simple directions.
I will not ship this vehicle. LOCAL PICK UP ONLY.
For the slow among you, if you have to hire a third party to come and get this vehicle, that constitutes shipping.
I will only turn this vehicle over to the proper buyer who's signature will be on the Title.
It has not been driven or started in 4 years due to a broken #3 cylinder rocker arm.
It is not running.
If you can not come and get it, DO NOT BID ON IT. There are NO EXCEPTIONS.
New rocker arms for all cylinders are included. The rocker arms come from Korman in North Carolina.
It has been in my climate controlled garage the last 11 years since I've owned it.
LIST OF MODS and UPGRADES1. stainless weave brake lines2. custom over sized aluminum radiator3. dual electric radiator fans operated by manual dash mounted switch4. Dual Weber Side Draft Carbs with K&N washable filters
5. 292 Cam6. battery re-located to trunk7. electric fuel pump/filter re-located to under rear seat8. illuminated racing 3 switch console: Switch #1 electric shut off to ignition Switch #2 fuel pump power shut off
9. Stahl header10. Ansa free flow center pipe11. Ansa free flow twin tip exhaust12. Crane Cams Fireball XR700 optical ignition... (no points to mess around with... this is a maintenance free ignition system)13. Flat glass front marker/directional lights i had shipped from Italy... very rare...
14. Dash instrument cluster from 1968... art deco display
15. Brand new front Air Dam from Korman included
16. big Bosch back up light17. Bosche Blue Coil18. Auto-Cross rear view mirror19. all chrome grill from 1966 BMW [hidden information]. all chrome mirrors from 1966 BMW 1600
1. comes with 3 sets of Genuine BMW 14" wheels: Set 1 is on the car and they are steel Set 2 are also steel and they are new old stock never mounted, no stems, raw steel wheels Set 3 are BMW "Gas Burner" alloy 320i wheels2. Bimmer Parts Co. BMW 2002 Shop Manual3. extra transmission4. extra foot pedal box5. new Korman airdam
PROBLEMS1. Body is rough...
2. left front tire rubs inside when turned all the way to right3. high beam arm broken...
THIS VEHICLE WILL NOT BE SHIPPED... LOCAL PICKUP ONLY...
If you want to come and see it, just email me... 6am to 6pm anyday...
This is a no reserve auction.
On Apr-15-19 at 17:58:19 PDT, seller added the following information:MUST be picked up no later than 7 days...
Again, I am not working with a shipper.
This is a local pick up only... that means preferably a flat bed comes and takes it away... or a truck with a U-Haul car hauler... I have a come-a-long if we need it...
On Apr-16-19 at 04:34:15 PDT, seller added the following information:Wow... people are having a hard time with this... let me try again...
Do you live in AZ? Southern CA? The South-West?
Do you have a vehicle that can haul a full car trailer?
Can you come and get vehicle within 7 days of auction ending?
If you just answered NO... then you are going to have to have it shipped... AND I AM NOT DEALING WITH 3rd PARTY SHIPPERS.
That means all you people on the east coast and canada STOP MESSAGING ME AND ASKING IF I'LL SHIP. It does not matter if you make the arrangements.
These are the Terms of the Auction.
I have already canceled the sale of this vehicle once because a buyer refused to follow the Terms of the Auction. I had a nice long talk with eBay about this issue.
So if you win this auction, what i want to hear is what day during the next week you're coming to get it or when the Tow Company will be here with a Flat-bed Tow Truck.
I do not want to hear that you're waiting for a shipper to call you back and they will be in touch with me... etc. etc... I AM NOT DEALING WITH 3rd PARTY SHIPPERS... I do not have the time for them and the problems they bring to the sale.
THERE ARE NOT EXCEPTIONS.
If I keep getting harassed over this, I'll simply end the auction and the 2002 can stay in my garage. I don't really want to sell it anyway.