1973 Holden LJ Torana 2 door Coupe
* Same owner for over 25 years ( was his pride and joy )
* Tough sought after Aussie street machine
* Matching Body number and Aussie plate
* BIG $$$ spent over the years to get it to this stage
* Worked 308 Holden " BLACK " Engine - barely run in ( Autofine performance Gold Coast built 60 tho over )
* 3 speed tri matic transmission rebuilt with upgraded bands and Stainless pump to handle high HP. Quick shifter installed (Trimatic built by alltrans Currumbin.)
* 3500 RPM Stall Converter
* Xu1 Dash
* 1/78 inch primary extractors. Flow thru mufflers, full 2.5 inch dual exhaust. (Tough lumpy sound)
* Modified and shortened Borg Warner 3.23 LSD differential
* Castlemaine Rod shop gearbox crossmember
* Upgraded Ventilated front disk brake set up from a HQ in Torana stud pattern ( 235/60 on back 205/60 on front. )
* Xu1 brake booster
* Xu1 type fuel cap
* Some of the extensive work and Engine add ons include ..... Yella Terra Roller Rockers , Molly Push rods , Waggott billet cam 540/241 @ 50, Forged flat top Pistons with moly rings , Yellla Terra Heads with port and polish, Intake ports matched with Elderbrock duel plane intake, balanced rotating assembly , ARP Rod Bolts , Stainless steel Race harmonic balancer, * 3 core Radiator with twin thermo fans * Aftermarket taco.
* Aftermarket oil n temp gauges.
* HV oil pump
* Holley blue fuel pump and regulator relocated to boot
* VL Electronic Distributor
* Blaster coil.
* Lowered king springs.
* Tough 15" rims with 90% rubber on all 4
* Interior in really good condition
* Older paintwork that still gleams with imperfection as expected from an older restoration (bugger all signs of rust)
* Straight and solid throughout including undercarriage
* Tidy up and use as is or restore to its former glory and capitalise on this sound secure appreciating classic car investment