Offering for sale a very clean 1990 Toyota Pickup Extended Cab, 4x4, Automatic, with Low 169k Original Miles, No Rust, California Clean Title with No Accident History. Vehicle is very original with the exception of the bed liner, running boards, brush guard and headlights/fog lights. Everything works as it should, A/C, heat, all electrical components. It has the factory sunroof a very hard to find option. There is a minor rip in the drivers seat and driver side door panel but other than that the truck is in great shape, no cracks on the dash. Keep in mind this is a 30 year old vehicle so there are minor light scratches and paint imperfections. I welcome any mechanic inspection before the auction ends. However, vehicle is sold as is. There is a minor oil leak believe to be at the valve cover gasket. I'm a California state license dealer, if buyer is from California I'll be collecting CA sales tax, DMV registration fees and $50 smog fee. If buyer is an out of state buyer then is his/her responsibility to register the vehicle in their home state and pay the necessary DMV fees. Shipping is responsibility of buyer; but I can assist in the process. Check my feedback and bid with confidence.
Below is a breakdown of recent maintenance and/or upgraded parts.
- New Timing belt kit with new Aisin water pump at 168k miles
- New (4) 31x10.5 BF Goodrich tires
- New Bilstein B8 5100 series shocks and struts
- New 3" inch lift kit and differential drop kit
- New Steering gear rack and tie rods, Idler and Pitman Arm
- New Toyota original front Mud Guards
- New battery
- New radiator, spark plugs, distributor cap and ignition wire set
- Front bumper lower valance (sandblasted and freshly powder coated)
- New front grill, bumper signal lenses, led headlights and fog lights
- Recent interior and exterior detail job
***Be realistic about your offer(s), I'll ignore low ball offers.***
Keywords: 1990, Toyota, Pickup, 4x4, 4wd, Tacoma