JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS...
... and NO airbag or other SAFETY recalls that put you/your passenger at risk.
Breaking news... "THE WAIT IS OVER"
Every month another news report talks about people driving around with vehicles that have open recalls they are not even aware of. NOT HERE!!!PEACE OF MINDNO RECALLSDRIVE ALIVESAFETY FIRST
Instead Get This:
* WINTER DRIVING Safety Features
* REMOTE START with 2 Sets of Keys & FOBs
* ONE Private Owner
* FUEL SAVER (Three "E's"):
1. Electric power steering (no fluid required)
2. Ecotec 2.4 Liter fuel-efficient engine
3. Economical yet powerful 170-hp engine
DRIVEN THE EQUIVALENT OF ONE YEAR:
... Clear title / Clean history ...
... Safe, reliable, economical ...
... Engine bay, interior, paint, all appear as new ...
... REMOTE START
... TRACTION CONTROL
... SIX AIRBAGS
Check out this well-equipped model:REMOTE START SystemDriver safety STABILITRAK (electronic brake-assist and traction control)CURTAIN AIRBAGS that stretch to protect both front and rear passengersEven night-time AMBIENT LIGHTING over the center console and inside door pull levers are constantly present so you can see what's important without turning on the main interior lights. Now that's smart.
PERFECT “7” BENEFITS:
1. LOWEST MILEAGE (equivalent to one year driving use)
2. NO RECALL ISSUES (all done)
3. ONE OWNER HISTORY (taken care of)
4. COMPLETE SERVICE HISTORY (proper maintenance)
5. CLEAN HISTORY RECORD (no issues)
6. GOVERNMENT SAFETY CERTIFICATE (“pass” result)
7. DRIVE AWAY (no immediate service required)
... state of preservation ...
... concours example ...
... showroom new ...
Remember... LOW KM = LOW RISK Ownership
Remember... LOW KM = LONG-TERM Ownership
* FAMILY SAFETY 1ST
* ECONOMICAL SAFE WINTER TRAVEL
* ONE OF THE LOWEST MILEAGE IN CANADA
* NO SAFETY RECALLS
SPECIAL CONSIDERATION: Nowhere in Canada will you find a write up as extensive as this on any nearly new 2009 MALIBU. Further proof that what is presented here is a QUALITY car for an Astute Buyer.