The Grand Cherokee became Jeeps best selling model locally due to sharp pricing, high spec levels, a clever on/off road approach, good warranty and that intangible Jeep aura. A recent styling update also brings mechanical changes. All models now run an 8-speed auto and they've introduced a rear wheel drive only model. There're oodles of standard features from the outset, rapidly rising as you go up the range, which still tops out with the SRT and its 6.4-litre V8. The AWD system comes with rising degrees of technology and features - variable ride height and terrain adaptive, for instance.
Immaculate Jeep Grand Cherokee SUMMIT MY14 for Sale and the SUMMIT is at the very top of the Jeep Grand Cherokee pecking order and is the Diesel equivalent of the SRT version (or much more in my option) so these wheels virtually have everything you could wish for in a top end LUXURY 4X4 SUV.
I am certain someone looking at top end Luxury SUV's has done their research and know what their $$ are getting for them and hence not stating the obvious but you can know more on the SUMMIT is the TOP OF THE LINE DIESEL VARIANT
While it has tons of power, it is very very cheap to run. On highways, I've averaged less than 7Lts/100 Kms of fuel consumption.
Heaps more features and add-ons than the Overland version such as Suede Head Trims, Air-Suspensions, 19 Speaker Harmon Kardon Sound System to name a few.
Here are the things to know about THIS very awesome 4WD apart from all possible safety features such as:
- lane departure warning- Front / Rear Sensors- Adaptive Cruise Control with Active Forward Collision Avoidance.- Blind Spot monitoring
1. Company Maintained Car and operated by the Director. Rest assured no expenses spared Services and on-time. Logbook complete and available. No rips or tear in the seat or leather. Comes with 2 x Key FOBs.
2. This car has been a highway warrior and has been phenomenally great on the Freeways. Typically this car has been driven from Central Queensland all the way to Central NSW a fair few many times and hence its mainly highway kilometres. Never taken off-road although very much capable.
3. The Jeep has a towing capacity of 3.5Tonnes (the Landcruiser Prado could only tow 2.5T till 2017 and the new 2018 Prado has been upgraded but only up to 3.0T). Whilst this particular Jeep is equipped with a TowBar (hidden feature + optional even on the Summit variant) it has never carried anything other than push-bikes on its back. NO TOWING Done even though it has a towbar capable of towing 3.5Tons.
4. the Jeep also has a top of the line THULE (roof racks) and also has the NSW Ancillary Number plate for those wanting to carry their bikes.
5. Brand new Cooper Discoverer SRX tyres (receipts available) and has a warranty for next 80,000 KMS. These tyres are brilliant on the bitumen but also offer a great ride and comfort on the grass/sand or gravel roads.
6. Whilst the SUMMIT version is really packed with a whole raft of gadgets and gizmos, this Jeep also has its FRONT WINDOWS Tinted and has Nitrogen filled tyres. ie., any future Nitrogen top/ups are free of cost.
7. NO ACCIDENTS or ISSUES with the CAR. NONE Whatsoever. Regularly Serviced (Logbook available) and only ever used BP Ultimate Diesel in this SUV.
Any further questions feel free to ask and for all interstate buyers, happy to assist with the delivery of the car to the nearest depot or help with shipping at buyers expense once the payment for the car has cleared in full.
Inspections welcome and the car is located in Baulkham Hills, NSW.
NOTE: 1. Timewasters and tyre-kickers excuse. 2. NO LOW BALL offers either as it is a rather low reserve thanks.3. If using PayPal, the buyer needs to pay for the associated PayPal charges.4. Inspections welcome but please DO NOT bid if you don't have the $$$ or have any other excuses. 5. Item is also listed elsewhere for sale.
Thank you for your time.
Here are the actual set of features of this fantastic SUV:
WK Summit Wagon 5dr Sports Auto 8sp 4x4 3.0DT [MY14]
New Car Price
Excl. Govt. Charges
Engine Size (cc)
Generic Gear Type
Fuel Consumption Combined
5 (Maximum) Number of Airbags: 7